Now, the fun part – Application:
Here are the steps, short and simple:
- Use a tanning mitt for application to avoid your hands turning orange. Also, lay down an old sheet where you will be self-tanning to protect the floor from stains.
- Start from the legs, continue to the torso and arms and finish with the face. Do the back with a strap or a band for even application, or it would be better if you ask someone to help you.
- Be careful with the ankles, wrists and joints. Try using a smaller amount of the product because these areas are usually with a lighter, more natural-looking tan.
- Use the other product for your face and apply on the face and the neck. Start with your forehead, the apples of your cheeks, then continue with the chin and the bridge of your nose. Finally, blend it with the rest of your face. To protect the brows, use some petroleum jelly on them as the mousse won’t collect there and darken them.
- Wait for the instructed time. The product’s instructions will tell you how much you need to wait before showering again. Watch a film, read a book and enjoy waiting.
- Shower! Rinse the tanning products in cool water to avoid tan leaking. If a spot is too dark use some lemon juice and dab it on the spot. Let it dry completely and wash it off after 15-20 minutes.
- Moisturise again. Keep your skin moisturised all the time to avoid your upper layer of the skin become flaky and fading. In this way, you will be able to keep the tan more than usual.
- Use sunscreen whenever you go out because you still need to protect your skin fro the UV rays from the sun.
That’s it! Now you can be radiant and glow even in winter![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]