Every man who is in love with his beard and moustache has not only heard of the benefits of beard oil, but has also used it in his everyday routine. However, few of you know what is it exactly that invigorates your look, makes the beard smooth and silky and keeps the facial hairs in place. So, this text is to explain all of these fantastic ingredients and to present to you the luxurious blend of ingredients of Captain Fawcett Booze and Baccy Beard Oil by Ricki Hall. Let’s dive in.
Beard oil can’t bring the plethora of benefits without the carrier oils. They make up most of the beard oil mixture and also help dilute the more potent essential oils. Usually, the carrier oils are softly scented and the most commonly used ones are Coconut, Hazelnut, Argan, Jojoba and Sweet almond.
Coconut is an excellent natural moisturiser and it is perfect for warmer days. Hazelnut reduces eczema and acne and also hydrates the skin. Argan softens the skin, helps in the fight with acne as well and prevents wrinkles making. And Jojoba is excellent to tame a frizzy, scruffy beard and the sweet almond reduces inflammation and helps reduce ingrown hairs.
Essential oils bring a potent and powerful manly smell to beard oils. The most often used essential oils are Cedarwood and Tea Tree. There are not many different essential oils in the mixture because each of them has a strong scent. So, apart from Cedarwood and Tea tree, you will probably come across Bergamot, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Pine, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sage, Sandalwood or Thyme. Here are a few words about each of them.
- Bergamot – it has effective antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- Cedarwood – extremely powerful manly smell and it provides a plethora of health benefits including anti-fungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Cinnamon – calming effects and a recognisable smell, also a natural mosquito repellent.
- Clove – carrying a spicy scent and anaesthetic properties
- Eucalyptus – a lot of skin caring qualities including antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing
- Lavender – provides pain relief and because of its mild nature, it is great for the skin
- Lemon – it removes the toxins from the skin and will leave your skin feeling fresh
- Peppermint – reduces hair loss and helps restore the hair growth, plus it smells fantastic
- Pine – it has a woody scent but not too overpowering and reduces the dreaded beard
- Patchouli – the richest, spiciest and muskiest smell which prevents the appearance of wrinkles, add to the list its aphrodisiac properties and make sure this ingredient is present in the beard growth oil you get
- Rosemary – stimulates hair growth, increases mental activity but shouldn’t be present in great amounts as it can be overbearing with its scent
- Sage – it has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties as well as a powerful smell
- Sandalwood – if Pine or Cedarwood are too much for you with their powerful scents, then Sandalwood is the perfect medium of the two. It also does wonders for your skin
- Tea Tree – with its skin-healing qualities, it nourishes the roots and stimulates the hair growth
- Thyme – a potent essential oil that prevents hair loss and has antibacterial qualities
Find about the most incredible beard growth oil on the market on the next page.